Featured in radio show “Electronic Fusion”
John Luttrell was featured in episode #62, broadcast on 11 November 2016
1. Cloud Walk (from album The Corridors Of Time, 2007)
2. Rooftop Ballet (from album Underwater Flying Lessons, 2000)
About John Luttrell
John Luttrell is a composer and producer of electronic and acoustic music. His works include solo guitar and piano, ambient and progressive rock, as well as scores for films and multimedia.
A “citizen of the world” John was born in Venezuela in 1957. Growing up he lived in the US, Libya, Nigeria, and Switzerland. In the early 70s, John became immersed in the music of groups such as Yes, ELP, Pink Floyd, Genesis, The Moody Blues, Tangerine Dream, and Mike Oldfield.
At the height of the 70s British rock explosion John was in London and joined the band Chillum, playing both guitar and organ. Luttrell went from London to Phoenix, Arizona where he studied electronics engineering, to explore his interest in synthesizers and electronic music.
In the 80s John played guitar and sang in the Los Angeles-based prog rock trio Helios with high school friend Dave Veirs (keyboard/vocals/guitar), and Tony Betino (drums).
With the release of Underwater Flying Lessons in 2000, John embarked on a journey into Atmospheric Music, followed up by A Sense of Impending Levitation (2004), The Corridors of Time (2007), and The Dream Exchange (2014).
All links to John Luttrell’s media
Other useful links
Info radio show “Electronic Fusion”
- For all info on radio show “Electronic Fusion”, please click here.
- For all flyers and playlists, please click here.
Radio show “Electronic Fusion” on Mixcloud
Listen (again) to the previous episodes of “Electronic Fusion” on Mixcloud. You have two options:
- Listen to “Electronic Fusion” via the embedded Mixcloud players on this website. Please click here.
- Listen to “Electronic Fusion” via the website of Mixcloud. Please click here.